Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Good to be Back

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. I love to write, but I've decided I could be a bad blogger. It's like I feel pressured to write on this blog, yet I do write professionally and have deadlines. That in itself is pressure. I think I'm an enigma. That's a good word. Anyway, I started this blog back last October and enjoyed the heck out of writing on it. I even had followers which was really nice. Then, life got in the way and the last time I blogged was in March...March. That was six months ago.

I am going to try to do better. Right now, I'm pretty written out since I just finished my Part II Trip to Ireland article for "Calhoun Magazine." Tomorrow, I'll write something really profound. Well, maybe not profound, but funny. Well, maybe not funny. We'll just have to see what happens when my fingers hit the keys. Until then...it's good to be back.

3 comments:

bellesouth said...

Wish I knew how to make blog. :-( But Welcome back! How will I know when I am supposed to respond or if I get new posts?

bellesouth said...

Did it work or did I just publish my comment 4 times.

Amber Lanier Nagle said...

Welcome back, Coleen. I understand your dilemma. I haven't blogged in over a month. My blog makes me feel guilty :-)